CAT NAIL CAPS - 20 caps + glue (New York, NY)Posted: About 6 years ago
Location: New York, NY
Blue-Peaches Pedi-Caps are a Safe, Effective and Humane Alternative to Declawing!
The Purrfect Solution for Problem Cat Scratching.
- Developed specially for cats by a veterinarian, Blue-Peaches Pedi-Cap Nails are vinyl nail caps that glue on to your cat's claws.
- The nail caps cover the claw tips so no damage occurs when your cat scratches.
- Each package of Blue-Peaches Pedi-Cap Nails contain 20 nail caps, 1 tube of adhesive, and easy to follow instructions.
- One package contains enough nail caps for 2 applications on Kitty's front paws.
- Each application lasts approximately 4-6 weeks, less on young kittens because their claws grow much faster. They will fall off with the natural growth of your cat's nails. Because one or two caps may fall off at a time, we recommend that you check your cat's nails periodically. If a cap is missing, simply replace it with a new one.
STEP 1: Trim the tip of your cat's nails. Trim just enough to allow the nail cap to fit all the way to the base of the nail.
STEP 2: Fill nail caps 1/3 full with adhesive.
STEP 3: Extend nails by gently pressing thumb on top with index finger on bottom of paw -- slide nail caps onto nail.
STEP 4: Observe cat for a few minutes before release. You can play with your cat or feed some of kitty's favorite food to distract for a few minutes.
Blue-Peaches Pedi-Caps come in a variety of sizes (X-Small 0 - 2.5kg (0 - 5.5lbs), Small 2.5 - 4kg (5.5 - 9lbs), Medium 4 - 6kg (9 - 13lbs) and Large 6 kg + (13lbs +)), so your cat or kitten will have a purrfect fit, and in 20 fun colors, including clear for the most discreet feline.
Visit our website www.blue-peaches.com to order your Blue-Peaches Pedi-Caps. ONLY $6.49 + $1.29 (shipping).